Prof. Nur Naha Binti Abu Mansor
Professor Nur Naha Abu Mansor twenty-four  years career as an academic begin in Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Nur obtained her PhD from School of Management, University of Bradford, UK in 2005 in Management. She is currently the Dean of Faculty of Business, Sohar University since December 2021. Previously, she was the Dean of Azman Hashim International Business School, Universiti Teknologi, Malaysia. She spearheaded as lead consultant on the development of the Malaysia Higher Education Action Plan 2022-2025. She has experience in leading the Social Value Research Group overseeing areas of research in social return on investment (SROI), technological interventions, and learning and development interventions. Nur lectures in areas of managing IT for business, leading talent, organisational change and development, and corporate social sustainability. Nur has successfully supervised twenty-four  Ph.D. students and around fifty  students at the undergraduate and Masters level in the area of business, information systems and management. Nur has authored and co-authored more than a hundred twenty journal papers, conference proceedings, books, and book chapters. Her keen interest in human resource roles have rendered great understanding and focus to how line managers are deployed with HR roles effectively. She has held administrative positions as Director of Corporate Planning, Director of Community and Industry Centre and Director of Johor Innovation Valley, Malaysia. Nur’s knowledge of stakeholder engagement and needs analysis for corporate social responsibility (CSR) across national and international communities lend her to work across community-based participatory projects with communities in Laos, Cambodia, Indonesia, and the Philippines. She monitored and managed collectively research and development projects across multiple stakeholders and a total of RM10 million resulting in an annual achievement of performance income of RM20 million on organisation wide industry linkages and CSR projects across key economic areas. In addition, she authored and steered an impact analysis star rating framework to measure industry and community project’s sustainability and social return on investments (SROI) analysis. Nur’s current research interest focuses on energizing and impact of academia industry partnerships and human resource analytics.
- Ph.D. Management, University of Bradford, UK, 2005
- MSc. HRD, Universiti Putra Malaysia, UPM, 1998
- BSc, Computer Science (MIS), Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, 1996
- Management and Development
- Change and Development
- Leading People
- People Development
- Business Information Systems
- Social Value and CSR and Sustainability
- Kakar, A.S., Abu Mansor, N.N., and Ahmad, Saudi, R. (2021). Does organizational reputation matter in Pakistan’s higher education institutions? : The mediating role of person-organization fir and person –vocation fit between organizational reputation and turnover intention. International Review on Public and Nonprofit Marketing, 18 (1), 16.
- Mohammed AlwanAl-Juboori, Z., Singh, H., Abu Mansor, N.N., Kakar, A.B., Zulfiqar, U., and Allah Pitchy, A.L. (2021). The Impact of Organizational Learning on Frim Performance in the Context of Manufacturing SMEs in Malaysia, Mediating Role of Innovation Capability. International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Science. 11 (5). 796-813.
- Husin, N.H., Abu Mansor, N.N., Widarman, B., and Sondoh, S.L. (2021). Employee Participation and Innovative Work Engagement. International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Science. 11 (7). 1043-1055.
- Al-Juboori, A.M.A., Singh. H., Abu Mansor, N.N., Kakar, Abdul Samad, Zulfiqar, U., and Allah Pitchy, A.L. (2021). The Impact of Organisational Learning on Firm Performance in The Context of Manufacturing SMEs in Malaysia, Mediating Role of Innovation Capability. 11(5). 1764-1777.
- Mangurwa, R.D., Mahdzir, A.B., and Abu Mansor, N.N. (2021). COVID-19 Pandemic Crisis: The Recovery Strategy of Hotel Business in Bengkulu City Through Adoption New-normal. International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Science. 11 (9). 1764-1777.
- Mangruwa, R.D., Mohd Mahdzir, A., and Abu Mansor, N.N. (2021). Industri Perhotelan di Tengah Pandemi COVID-19: Peluang Adopsi New Normal dari Studi Kasus Hotel Di Kota Bengkulu. Journal of Indonesian Tourism, Hospitality and Recreation. 4(2).
- Abdul Samad kakar, Nur Naha Abu Mansor, Roselina Ahmad Saufi (2021), Does organizational reputation matter in Pakistan’s higher education institutions? The mediating role of person-organization fit and person-vocation fit between organizational reputation and turnover intention, International Review on Public and Nonprofit Marketing, Issue 1