- To provide holistic co-curricular support for students to enable them progress and succeed in their academic life.
- To enhance students’ academic as well as interpersonal skills by organizing different activities and events.
- To provide individual and group support opportunities in various academic fields and disciplines.
- To provide adequate support to at-risk students to improve their academic performance.
- To promote Peer Tutoring initiatives among students.
- To empower students for running student-led initiatives.
The Writing Center aims to develop and improve students’ writing skills and confidence to be better writers.
- Individual and group sessions on various writing strategies and skills
- Professional advice and feedback to students on quality of their writing
- Academic, professional and creative writing consultations
- IELTS writing practice tasks
- Referencing and other related services
The Tutorial Center offers support in a wide range of subject areas through one-to-one and small group tutorial sessions.
- Tutorials in different faculty courses
- General Arabic speaking sessions
- General English skills sessions (speaking/ reading/ grammar)
- Presentation skill trainings
- IELTS speaking test practice and other related services
SASU organizes regular daily/ weekly activities and workshops related to personal, social and technical skills. To know more about these, please follow this link (SASU Activity Calendar).
The Achievements of the Tutorial and Writing Centers Semester1 (2022/2023)
Explaining ways to prepare for the final exam
Explaining ways to build self confindence and dealing with social anxiety