Dr Rayees Farooq
Rayees Farooq is an Assistant professor of business at Sohar University in Oman. He holds a doctorate in knowledge management from Lovely Professional University, India. Before joining Sohar University, he was a postdoctoral fellow in knowledge management at Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati, India. He has over three years of teaching and research experience. He is an associate editor of the International Journal of Innovation Science (Emerald Publishing). He serves on the editorial boards of several prestigious international journals such as The Learning Organization, International Journal of Knowledge Management, International Journal of Asian Business and Information Management and International Journal of Knowledge-Based Organizations. His research interests include knowledge management, performance management, counterproductive work behaviors, bibliometric analysis and scale development. His recent research has been published in international journals of repute like the Journal of Knowledge Management, Measuring Business Excellence, VINE Journal of Information and Knowledge Management Systems, Ethics & Behaviour, Management Research Review, International Journal of Knowledge Management and International Journal of Innovation Science.
- Postdoc in Knowledge Management, Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati, India, 2022.
- Ph.D. In Knowledge Management, Lovely Professional University, India, 2018.
- M.Phil. In Knowledge Management, Lovely Professional University, India, 2013.
- MBA. In HRM, Punjab Technical University, India, 2011.
- Bachelor In Science, University of Kashmir, India, 2007.
- Research Methodology
- Business Analytics
- Organizational Behavior
- Knowledge Management
- Performance Management
- Counterproductive Work Behaviors
- Bibliometric Analysis
- Scale Development