Dr Sajjad Nazir
Sajjad Nazir is working as an Assistant professor in the Faculty of Business at Sohar University, Oman. He has received his Ph.D. degree from Nanjing, China. He has done his bachelor’s degree in business studies from Bolton University, UK and master degree from University of Central Lancashire, UK. Dr Sajjad has more than 10 years of work experience in teaching at HEIs in Pakistan, China, and Oman. His research area is on Leadership, Innovation, green human resource management, Commitment, organizational support and employee voice. He has published over 15 papers in internationally reputed journals.
- Ph.D. Management, Hohai University, Nanjing, China, 2015.
- MSc Business Administreation, University of Central Lancashire, UK, 2007.
- BBA (Hons) Business Studies, University of Bolton, UK, 2001.
- Human Resource Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Research Method
- Leadership and Change Management
- High Performance work System
- Organizational Rewards
- Innovative Work Behavior
- Employee Voice Behavior
- organizational Identification