Dr Alina Raboshuk
Alina Raboshuk is currently working as an Associate Professor for the faculty of business at Sohar University. She earned her Ph.D. in Accounting, Analysis, and Auditing from the State Academy of Statistics, Accounting, and Auditing, Ukraine. She holds a Master’s degree in Accounting (2003) and a Master’s degree in Public Management and Administration (2022). Dr Alina has about 20 years of extensive experience and knowledge instructing in accounting, auditing, international economics, and other related subject areas in a multicultural environment. She received a diploma in International Financial Reporting Standards for Professionals issued by the Institute of Financial Accountants in the United Kingdom. Dr Alina is a certified member of the European Accounting Association. She is a passionate academic with a proven track record in teaching and learning, as well as inspiring and building the skills and abilities of young people who want to work in the field of accounting and finance. Her area of research is related to financial and non-financial information disclosure under sustainable development, integrated reporting of multinational companies, change management, and cultural differences’ impact on business performance during a crisis.
- PhD in Accounting, Analysis and Auditing, State Academy of Statistics, Accounting and Audit, Ukraine, 2006.
- MSc in Public Management and Administration (with Honours), Zhytomyr Polytechnic State University, Ukraine, 2022.
- MSc in Accounting and Auditing (with Honours), Zhytomyr Institute of Engineering and Technology, Ukraine, 2003.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics (with Honours), Ukraine, 2002.
- Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Accounting and Reporting under IFRS
- Financial and non-financial information disclosure under sustainable development
- Integrated Reporting
- ESG disclosures and reporting