Dr Syed Jalil
Dr Syed Aqib Jalil earned his Ph.D. in Operations Research from Aligarh Muslim University, India, in 2020. He has more than two years of experience in teaching and research. His current research interests include the application of multi-objective programming and other optimization approaches to logistics, supply chain management, and other related fields. He has published several research articles in high-impact journals like Computers & Industrial Engineering, Sustainable Production & Consumption, Soft Computing, etc. He has expertise in many statistical and optimization software, including R Software, LINGO, AMPL, CPLEX, etc. He holds lifetime memberships in the Indian Society of Probability and Statistics (ISPS) and the Operations Research Society of India (ORSI).
- Ph.D. in Operations Research, Aligarh Muslim University, India, 2020.
- M.Sc. in Operations Research, Aligarh Muslim University, India, 2014.
- B.Sc. (Hons.) in Statistics, Aligarh Muslim University, India, 2012.
- Operations Research
- Operations Management
- Business Statistics
- Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Decision Making
- Mathematical Programming Problems
- Multi-Objective Programming
- Bi-Level Optimization
- Multi-Criteria Decision Making