The Training Fair is an annual event whose goal is to create a space for direct and constructive communication between students or graduates and various employers to identify and learn about future training and employment opportunities in the labor market. During the forum, a number of different workshops and lectures will be presented in the field of career guidance.
The Fair Objectives:
- Focus on internship opportunities for Sohar University students and graduates.
- Strengthen links with employers through these opportunities that would better suit our students.
- Emphasize importance of internship and give students chance to look at implement practice.
- Providing training activities and workshops during the fair period in order to provide students and graduates on the required skills in the labor market in cooperation with the participating parties.
- Training Fair is a great opportunity to meet many employers in one location.
- Training Fair provide students with a chance to explore new career interests, employers, and opportunities.
- Training Fair prompt students to be proactive about their CV writing, interviewing, and communication skills.
For more details, click here
EVENT INFO :
- Start Date: February 26, 2024
- Start Time: 09:00
- End Date: February 28, 2024
- End Time: 15:00
- Location: Barka building, Sohar University