Dr Abdullah Ali Salim Al. Shibli
Dr Abdullah holds two PhD degrees – the first in Educational Psychology from Egypt, and the second in Sharia and Judiciary from Malaysia. He graduated from Sultan Qaboos University in 1991. He has more than 30 years of practical experience. He had worked in various educational and governmental positions, the last being an expert in the Ministry of Education in the Sultanate of Oman. He then competed for the position of Senior Director in the Arab Organization for Education, Culture and Science (ALECSO).
He is currently working as an Assistant Professor at the Faculty of Law, Sohar University. He has discussed several master’s theses and participated in many conferences. His interests lie in publishing in all legal sciences, and he has published numerous scientific papers.
- Ph.D. In Civil Law, Islamic Science University of Malaysia, 2019
- Ph.D. In Educational Psychology Arab Research and Studies Institute, Egypt, 2008
- MSc. In Educational Psychology Arab Research and Studies Institute, Egypt, 2006
- Bachelor of Education and Islamic Sciences, “Islamic Sharia” Sultan Qaboos University, Oman, 1991
- Criminology & Penology (Arabic)
- Personal Status
- Introduction to Islamic Jurisprudence
- Civil Law
- Personal Statu law
- In criminology and criminal character
- Educational and psychological sciences research
- Al Shibli A., Zaki bin Saleh A., Zakaria M. Z. (2019) WITNESS TESTIMONY AND ITS IMPEDIMENTS IN ISLAMIC LAW AND CONTEMPORARY LAWS, Malaysian Journal of Syariah and Law, 7(1), 71-83.
- Al Shibli, Abdullah bin Ali bin Salim. (2019). Cybercrime in the Sultanate of Oman (Challenges and legal solutions). The Arab Journal of Science and Research Publishing, 3(2), DOI : 10.26389/AJSRP.W160918 .
- Al Shibli, Abdullah bin Ali bin Salim. (2019). The effectiveness of the use of social support sources to relieve the pressures of work among teachers in the province of North Al-Batina in Oman. ). The Arab Journal of Science and Research Publishing, 3(2), 148-171.