Prof. Rajamohan Natarajan
Dr Rajamohan is working as a professor at the Faculty of Engineering at Sohar University, Oman, and is presently leading the Environment Research theme at Sohar University. His research interests are: Novel technologies for pollution control, Biofiltration, Biofuels, Carbon capture and Sustainable food technology. He has completed several major research grants as PI, which include a UK-Gulf Institutional Links Grant on Sustainable Food Production, funded by the UK government (0.5 million USD), and three ORG/RG funded by the Research Council of Oman. He has published more than 135 high-impact research articles in various international journals. He has mentored more than 15 URG/FURAP/GRG projects. He is an industrial consultant working with leading industries like Sohar Port, Majis Industries, etc. He has won several prestigious research awards, including the Outstanding Researcher Award at Sohar University.
- Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering, Annamalai University, India, 2005.
- Masters in Chemical Engineering, Annamalai University, India,2002.
- Bachelors in Chemical Engineering, Annamalai University, India,1997.
- Chemical Engineering courses:
- Heat Transfer,
- Principles of Chemical Engineering,
- Reaction Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering courses:
- Air pollution control and design,
- Advanced Waste Water Treatment,
- Biochemical Engineering.
- Environmental Chemical Engineering
- Air pollution control
- Heavy metal removal
- Sustainable food production
- Novel water treatment technologies