Sohar University would like to congratulate the graduates of the 21st batch (graduates of the academic year 2022/2023). Graduates are invited to complete their registration to attend the ceremonies via the link below, as per the following points:
- Date & Venue: The ceremony will start at 4 pm of Wednesday 3 Jan. 2024, at the Madinat Al Irfan Theatre at OCEC in Muscat.
- Confirmation of Attendance: Graduates can confirm their desire to attend the graduation by registering via graduation webpage on SU website. Registration is open only from 20 Nov to 15 Dec. 2023.
- Collecting of Graduation Robes: is from 17 Dec 2023. to 21 Dec 2023 from the ground floor of Al-Khabourah building (next to the Admission and Registration Department), Sohar University.
- Important Notes:
- In order to be eligible to participate in the graduation ceremony, it is necessary to complete all graduation procedures.
- Once graduates have confirmed their attendance through the provided link, they will be included exclusively in the official graduation list.
- The registration deadline for attending is set for the end of Friday, December 15, 2023. Please note that the registration link will be closed after the deadline. Graduates who have not completed the registration process will not be able to attend the event.
- Failure to complete the registration process will result in the removal of graduates from the attendance list. As a result, they will not be able to participate in the ceremony.
- In order to ensure participation in the ceremony, it is important for graduates to pay the robe fees and collect their robes. Failure to do so will result in the removal of graduates from the attendance list, and they will be unable to attend the ceremony.
- To ensure a smooth start to the ceremony, the gates of the venue will be closed promptly at 3:30 pm, which is half an hour before the ceremony begins. Graduates are kindly advised to arrive on time. Failure to do so may result in the removal of their names from the calling list.
You can always contact us via email@example.com.
With all Best Wishes
Time & Date of the Ceremony
The ceremony will be at 4 pm on Wednesday 3 Jan. 2024.
The ceremony will be at the Madinat Al-Irfan Theatre at Oman Convention & Exhibition Centre in Muscat.
Registration to Attend the Graduation
Graduates have to login online and complete their registration in order to attend the ceremony. Graduates should agree with the instructions, to complete the registration.
- Registration is open from 20 Nov to 15 Dec. 2023.
- You will receive a confirmation email once you complete the registration.
- Graduates must complete their registration within the specified timeframe. Failure to do so will result in the inability to attend the ceremony.
Duration of the Graduation
Expected duration is around 2 hours.
Can I bring my Family to the Ceremony
Each graduate is permitted to bring one guest to the ceremony and will be assigned one seat. The graduate has the flexibility to choose any family member or friend to occupy this seat. Specific areas within the hall have been designated for accommodating family members and friends.Your family members and friends can still enjoy the privilege of watching the cermoney live.You can share the date and time with your family members and friends.
Graduates can obtain their graduation robes by paying a fee of 15 Omani Riyals.
At the graduation venue, a photo company will be present for those who wish to have professional photos taken. Graduates can choose and purchase their preferred frame. Additionally, graduates have the option to take personal photos before the ceremony outside the hall or after the ceremony both inside and outside the hall.
Registration Process for the 22 Graduation Ceremony
- Make sure to complete the “release form” before you start the registration.
- Pay (15) Omani Riyals for your graduation robes online through this link before you start the registration.
- Visit the graduation webpage on SU website read the instructions and choose “Agree” to continue.
- Fill in the registration form by entering your SID and national ID.
- Other graduate details should appear automatically.
- Enter a valid personal email and an active mobile number.
- You should receive OTP through your email and mobile number.
- Enter the OTPs to continue.
- Choose “submit” to complete your registration. You cannot submit your registration unless the cost of the robes has been paid).
- You should receive a confirmation email once registration has been completed successfully.
- Registration is open 20 Nov to 15 Dec. 2023.
- Registration can only be completed after the payment has been made.
- If you don’t receive a confirmation email, this means that your registration has not been completed successfully.
- Collection of robes is from 17 Dec 2023. to 21 Dec 2023 from the ground floor of Al-Khabourah building (next to the Admission and Registration Department), Sohar University.
- Sohar University’s working hours are from 8 am to 4 pm.
- If you fail to complete registration or collect your robes during the specified period, your name will not appear on the graduation list, and you cannot attend the ceremony.
I confirm that I have read the graduation instructions. The ceremony will be at 4 pm of Wednesday 3 Jan. 2024.
If I violate the instructions below, the University has the right to stop me from attending the ceremony.
The instructions are:
- I will attend the ceremony as per the date and time given to through the email, and the instructions on the SU website.
- I will stay in my seat until the end of the ceremony. I will also listen to and follow the instructions from the organizing committee.
- I accept broadcasting the ceremony through any media channel.
- I will not take photos during the ceremony. Personal images can be taken before or after the ceremony in the specified locations.
- I will not make any change to the graduation robes (changes in the robes will make you different from others, and SU may stop you from attending the event).
- I will not bring with me any family an invited member or friend to the ceremony.
- Ceremony venue gates will be closed at 3:30 pm (half an hour before ceremony starts). If graduates fail to meet the time, their names will be removed from the calling list.
I have read the above instructions, and I am responsible in case of any violation.
Wishing you a Bright Future