- Ph.D. degree in Chemical Engineering from Annamalai University, India.
- M.Engg. degree in Chemical Engineering from Annamalai University, India.
- B.Engg. degree in Chemical Engineering from Annamalai University, India.
- Introduction to Chemical Engineering
- Process Engineering Thermodynamics
- Reaction Engineering
- Unit operations in Chemical Engg
- Mass Transfer
- Heat Transfer
- Biochemical engineering
- Physical and surface chemitrsy
- General chemistry
- Air pollution control design
- Waste water treatment
- Environmental Engineering
- Biotechnological methods for air pollution control.
- Heavy metal pollution control
- Advanced oxidation methods
- Biomass and energy
- Sustainable food production
- TRC-ORG on “Treatment of BTEX contaminated industrial emissions using a biofilter”. (Completed)
- UK GIL Grant on “Developing capability and demonstrating innovations in protected growing for increased water use efficiency and food security in Oman” (on-going).
- N. Rajamohan, M. Rajasimman, Fatma Al Qasmi, Parametric studies on the removal of nickel using emulsion liquid membrane,Desalination and water treatment,141 ,2019, 89-94
- N. Rajamohan, M. Rajasimman, Treatment of tannery effluent by passive uptake - Parametric studies and kinetic modeling, Environmental Science and Pollution Research 25 (6), 2018, 5071-5075.
- M. Rajasimman, S. Venkatesh Babu, N. Rajamohan, Biodegradation of textile dyeing industry wastewater using modified anaerobic sequential batch reactor – Start-up, parameter optimization and performance analysis, Journal of the Taiwan Institute of Chemical Engineer 72 2017,172-181.
- N.Rajamohan, Jamila Al-Sinani, V. Saravanan, M.Rajasimman. Biodegradation of ethyl benzene and xylene contaminated air in an up flow mixed culture bio filter, International Biodeterioration and Biodegradation, 119, 2017, 309-315.
- S. Ashokkumar, Aprana.S Nair, V. Saravanan, M. Rajasimman, N. Rajamohan ,Kinetics studies on the removal of Methyl ethyl ketone using cornstack based biofilter, Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety, 134(2), 2016, 377-382
- M. Dilipkumar, M. Rajasimman, N. Rajamohan. Utilization of copra waste for the solid state fermentatative production of inulinase in batch and packed bed reactors, Carbohydrate Polymers, 102, 2014, 662-668.