- PhD in chemical engineering from the university of Baghdad, Iraq
- Process Systems Analysis
- Reaction Engineering
- Separation Processes
- Wastewater Treatment Technology
- Hydrodynamics Of Bioreactors
- Treatment Of Oily Wastewater
- Simulation Of Chemical Processes
- Ali, A. J. “Simulation of A Wet Sulfuric Acid Process (WSA) for Utilization of Acid Gas Separated from Omani Natural Gas”, Al-Khwarizmi Engineering Journal, Vol. 9, No. 3, pp. 58- 69 (2013).
- Z. A. Abdel-Rahman, A. M. Mahmood, & Ahmed J. Ali,"Ethanol-Water Separation by Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA)," IJCPE, Vol.15 No.2 (June 2014), pp. 1-7.
- A. Al-Busafi, B. Al-Harrasi, I. Al-Shidhani and A. J. A. Al-Dallal "Study on Mixing Time and Gas Hold-up in an Airlift Bioreactor", 3rd International Conference on Civil, Environment and Waste Management (CEWM-16) Sept. 12-14, 2016 Dubai (UAE)
- M. Al-Shukaili, A. Al-Aisri, M. Al-Mamari, and A. Al-Dallal "Dissolved Air Flotation for Treating Oilfield Produced Water - Preliminary Results", 3rd International Conference on Civil, Environment and Waste Management (CEWM-16) Sept. 12-14, 2016 Dubai (UAE).
- A. Al-Sumri, N. Al-Siyabi, R. Al-Saadi, S. Al-Rasbi, A. Al-Dallal"Study on the Extraction of Date Palm Seed Oil using Soxhlet Apparatus,"International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Volume 7, Issue 12, December-2016 , pp.1266-1270.