- M.Sc. Business Information Systems University Of East London, England
- Ph.D Government And Politics (E-Governance), Jahangirnagar University, Bangladesh
- Management Information System,
- System Analysis And Design,
- E-Service Delivery
- Community Informatics
- Digital Gap and Inclusion
- Use of ICT, Social Media, and Smart Phone in Business
- Hoque SMS, K. M. Mahiuddin, and Abdullah Al Muneem (2019) “Government E-Service Delivery in Rural Bangladesh: A Public-Private Partnership Approach”, European Journal of Business and Management, ISSN 2222-1905 (Paper) ISSN 2222-2839 (Online), Vol 11, No 2, pp. 112-120, DOI: 10.7176/EJBM/11-2-12
- Brown, J.P. & Hoque, S.M.S. Community Based Information Services: a Comparative Study between Bangladesh and Philippine Telecentres. International Conference on ICTs for Transformation (IC-IC4T 2016), Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia.
- Hoque SMS and Mahiuddin KM (2013), “Union Information Service Centers (UISCs): Enabling E-services for Rural Community”,Asian Studies, the Journal of the Department of Government and Politics, Jahangirnagar University, Vol. 32.
- Hoque SMS (2012), “Factors Affecting Internet Banking Behavior in Bangladesh: An Analysis on the Perspective of Gender and Educational Background”, the Jahangirnagar Journal of Business Studies, Vol. 02, No.01.