Welcome to the Faculty of Business at Sohar University!
Since establishment, the Faculty of Business (FB) has strived to provide business and management education to young individuals who will drive the economic future of Oman and the Arab region. We are committed to make the world a better place through excellence in teaching, learning and research.
The undergraduate and postgraduate programs offered by FB are driven by research and industry needs. We have diversified and internationally recognized academic staff who have strong industrial links. Through our outstanding teaching and learning strategies, we craft students to become successful entrepreneurs and business leaders who can navigate through the real-life business challenges and make a positive impact in the business world.
I encourage you to join the Faculty of Business to shape your future career.
Dr. Majdy Zuriekat
Dean, Faculty of Business
It’s Your Road to a Brighter Future…
Our undergraduate programs provide students with the opportunity to:
- Develop a set of powerful business skills to become an elite candidate for the right career in Oman and GCC Countries.
- Benefit from an integrated and practice-oriented approach to business education and administration.
- Learn to support the development of innovation and enterprise.
- Gain solid academic knowledge, business communication skills, and analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Study in our morning and/or evening classes.
Our market-oriented MBA program provides students with the opportunity to:
- Bolster the advancement of knowledge with practical real-world applications to become an elite business leader.
- Benefit from the case study approach adopted in the MBA courses.
- Gain practical knowledge from the industrial guest speakers who are invited to deliver lectures on how to apply different theories in real-life cases.
- Learn from diversified and experienced faculty members.
- Study in our weekend classes with a comprehensive tool-kit of courses and options during semesters.
- Dean Dr Majdy Issa
- Professor Prof. Rakesh Belwal
- Associate Professor Dr Ahmad Raza Bilal
- Associate Professor Dr Reza Farzipoor Saen
- Associate Professor Dr Aminah Bint Abdullah
- Assistant Professor Dr Abedalqader Rababah
- Assistant Professor Dr Jeremy Brown
- Assistant Professor Dr Adil Khalid
- Assistant Professor Dr Artan Karini
- Assistant Professor Dr Ahmed Abubakar
- Assistant Professor Dr Ahmad Abushakra
- Assistant Professor Dr Davoud Nikbin
- Assistant Professor Dr Firdouse Khan
- Assistant Professor Dr Irfan Saleem
- Assistant Professor Dr Muntazir Hussain
- Assistant Professor Dr Nasreddine Saadouli
- Assistant Professor Dr Shweta Belwal
- Assistant Professor Dr Sanjeev Kumar
- Assistant Professor Dr Syed Hossain
- Assistant Professor Dr Sridevi Yerrabati
- Assistant Professor Dr Seyed Hosseini
- Assistant Professor Dr Shah Md Safiul Hoque
- Assistant Professor Dr Thresiamma Varghese
- Assistant Professor Dr Yasir Yagoub Ali
- Lecturer Ms. Hanan Al-Balushi
- Lecturer Ms. Iman Al. Maktoumi
- Lecturer Ms. Karima Qartoobi
- Lecturer Ms. Latifa hammod albadi
- Lecturer Mr. Mowafaq Al-Nusair
- Lecturer Ms. Fatma Al-Qasmi
- Lecturer Ms. Noura Al.Jahwari
Faculty of Business (FoB) is an educational model provides an opportunity to students to pursue their Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies in different fields of business administration. The future of FoB is built upon the commitment of our faculty, students, staff, and other key stakeholders at Sohar University.
FoB’s influential programs have been designed to bolster the advancement of business knowledge with practical real-world applications and through industry engagement activities. FoB’s aim is to prepare students for business administration positions in certain specialized fields. All programs lie in its positioning, international orientation, the practical oriented approach, the teaching staff’s business and research experience, the state-of-the-art facilities, and students' support services and counseling opportunities.
FoB equip students with market-driven knowledge in the fields of financial knowledge, business operations, information technology, commercial law and marketing. It also develops students’ skills of problem-solving ability, flexibility, business awareness and communication, which is valued by employers.
FoB recruit students who have the talent to benefit from the rigor study plans of our business programs and have the potential to become entrepreneurs and future business personnel to serve all industries in the Sultanate of Oman and GCC Countries.
We are dedicated to always develop new business programs that help our prospective graduates meet the demands of the ever-changing global economy.