Sohar University Clinic is located in the centre of the campus to be in reach of all students and staff. The clinic provides basic and immediate health care facilities. There is an arrangement of referral to hospitals and or clinics. Ambulance is also available to take cases to the hospital.
Nurse is available inside the female hostel during night shifts (10:00 pm to 06:00 am) to provide medical care if needed (daily except Thursday and Friday)
- All new students are requested to fill the health form to be kept in the records in the clinic.
- All students are requested to inform the clinic of any health issues they might have.
- Students are advised to take referral form from the clinic before visiting any health care facility outside the university.
- There is a bus service available to go to hospitals from the clinic at following timings:
To Sohar Hospital
08:30 am daily
To Uwainat Clinic
10:30 am & 12:30 pm daily
- Ambulance is available at time of emergency.
- The clinic can issue sick leaves as needed.
- All documents and sick leaves from hospitals need to be signed and stamped from the clinic before providing to faculty.
Tel: 26850100 Ext. 228, 229 & 770.