Welcome to the Business Development & Training Office (BD&T) – your gateway to doing business with Sohar University.
The BD&T has been established specifically to enhance the positive impact of the university R&D and knowledge transfer activities by promoting business opportunities and engagement. We act as an interface with the external community. Our aim is to support Oman and help to diversify its economy. We make it easy for you to achieve your corporate objectives whether:
- You wish to contract Sohar University expertise through a consultancy
- You request training courses for bettering the job performance of individuals and groups in your organizational settings
- You wish to establish a business on SU campus and beyond.
- Centre for Continuing Education
- Business Development
Working with businesses is part of our core offer as Sohar University. Our team supports the establishment and long-term sustainability of strategic relationship between academia and industry. Our focused mandate is to:
- Develop national and international collaborations between Sohar University and partners from the public and private sectors.
- Advice, mentor, and network to successfully bridge the gap between academia and industry.
- Create contractual agreements to leverage industry partnerships, know-how and funding support.