Did you know?
Visitors can join our campus Wi-Fi guest network on their mobile devices. To join simply follow these steps:
- When on campus, access your mobile device Wi-Fi settings
- Select the SUGuest network
- Open a mobile browser on your device
- When redirected, accept the SU terms and conditions of use
Your guest access will last for 24 hours - enjoy!
Find more about campus Wi-Fi
Student Printing Services
- Sohar University Provide 1000 pages per semester for each MHE Sponsored student.
- Students need to use their on username and password to access photocopier and remember to log off after usage.
- Students can send their print request from any labs inside the campus and they can release any one of the nine student’s Photocopier located in different location.
- With the help of Mobile Printing Student can send their print request from any devices connected to Wi-Fi inside the campus
- Students can check their print account details via Su-website->My Su->Printer Details.
- Students can raise their printing related issues via telephone located at each Photocopier.
- We are providing sample documentation how to use printing solution at each notice board nearby photocopier and in Su-website also
- Students can use 24-Hour photocopier service.
- Student photocopiers are only for students printing purpose Staff access denied.
Staff can use photocopier in each Faculties/Departments.
Staff can use their own staff username and password or Five digit code provided by ITS.
Staff can send their printing jobs from any computer from inside campus and they can release their job any staff photocopier inside the campus.
At present, there is no limit for staff printer usage, but monitored by the management.
With the help of mobile printing, they can print from any devices connected to Wi-Fi.
Staff can raise their printing related issue via IT-helpdesk portal, email or by phone.