Associate Professormbaboli@su.edu.om Phone: +968 26850100 Extn: 315 Location: Barka building, Office no: 002
Dr Mostafa is an Associate Professor of Chemical Engineering in Sohar University. Before joining to the Sohar university, he worked in University Teknologi PETRONAS (UTP) and the National University of Malaysia (UKM). He has published more than 80 manuscripts in high impact peer reviewed international journals and some book/book chapters in MDPI and Elsevier. His research mostly focuses on desalination of brackish water and wastewater treatment by microbial fuel cells. He is one of the top 2% scientists of the world published by Sandford University at 2021 and 2022.
- PhD. In Chemical Engineering, The National University of Malaysia (UKM), Malaysia, 2012.
- MEng. In Chemical Engineering, University of Mazandaran (UMZ), Iran, 2008.
- BS. In Chemical Engineering, Petroleum University of Technology (PUT), Iran, 2006.
- Fluid Mechanics,
- Well Test Analysis
- Renewable Energy,
- Wastewater Treatment,
- Fuel Cells,
- Membrane Separation
- Ghasemi, M., Mohammadi, M., & Sedighi, M. (2020). Sustainable production of light olefins from greenhouse gas CO2 over SAPO-34 supported modified cerium oxide. Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, (297),110029.
- Jafary, T., Daud, W. R. W., Ghasemi, M., Bakar, M. H. A., Sedighi, M., Kim, B. H., ... & Ismail, M. (2019). Clean hydrogen production in a full biological microbial electrolysis cell. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 44(58), 30524-30531.
- Mohammadi, M., Safari, M., Ghasemi, M., Daryasafar, A., & Sedighi, M. (2019). Asphaltene adsorption using green nanocomposites: Experimental study and adaptive neuro-fuzzy interference system modeling. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, 177, 1103-1113.
- Ghasemi, M., Daud, W. R. W., Alam, J., Ilbeygi, H., Sedighi, M., Ismail, A. F., ... & Aljlil, S. A. (2016). Treatment of two different water resources in desalination and microbial fuel cell processes by poly sulfone/Sulfonated poly ether ether ketone hybrid membrane. Energy, 96, 303-313.