Dr Wadhah joined the Faculty of Engineering at Sohar University in 2010 as an Assistant Professor of structural engineering in the Civil Engineering Program. Since 2018, he has been the Program Coordinator for the Civil Engineering Program at Sohar University. Dr Wadhah received his Ph.D., M.Sc. in Structural Engineering, and B.Sc. in Civil Engineering from Iraq. His research interests include the use of recycled aggregate and waste materials in concrete as well as the development of steel-concrete composites. Several of his publications have been published in prestigious journals.
- Ph.D. In Structural Engineering, Al Mustansiriya University, Iraq, 2006
- MSc. In Structural Engineering, Al Mustansiriya University, Iraq, 2002
- B.Sc. degree, In Civil Engineering, Al Mosul University, Iraq, 1999.
- Structural Analysis
- Reinforced Concrete Design
- Civil Engineering Design
- Using recycled material in producing new concrete
- Al Zand, A. W., Badaruzzaman, W. H. W., & Tawfeeq, W. M. (2020). New empirical methods for predicting flexural capacity and stiffness of CFST beam. Journal of Constructional Steel Research, 164, 105778.
- Al-Zand, A. W., Hosseinpour, E., & Tawfeeq, W. M. (2017). The Effects of Filling the Rectangular Hollow Steel Tube Beam with Concrete: An Experimental Case Study. Journal of Civil Engineering Researchers, 1(3), 23-30.