- Masters in Computer Applications from Madras University, India
- Bachelors in Physics from Mahatma Gandhi University, India.
- Internal Quality Auditor Iso 9001-2000 ,Velosi L.L.C. Muscat,Quality Audit Certificate Course
- Information Systems
- Advanced Database Systems
- Human Computer Interaction
- Computer Graphics,Algorithms & Data Structures
- Fundamentals Of Programming
- Discrete Mathematics
- Relational Database Systems
- Management Information Systems
- Simulation And Modelling
- Design of algorithms and frameworks for recommender systems
- personalized e-learning
- design of prototypes for web-based learning environments
- collaborative frameworks and problems in content extraction in Content Management Systems
- Plagiarism detection using information technology tools
- Personalized E-Learning Architectures
- Lo Repository Structures
- Semantic Web,Web Search Technologies
- Prakash, Lakshmi Sunil., Pillai, Sunil .Prakash., Sharma, Himanshu., “Investigating Learners’ Perspectives on Ubiquitous/Mobile Learning and Satisfaction in a Higher Institution In Oman, MTMI INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE, Dubai, 2017
Prakash, Lakshmi Sunil, and Dinesh Kumar Saini. "Instructional Design Technology in Higher Education System: Role and Impact on Developing Creative Learning Environments." Handbook of Research on Creative Problem-Solving Skill Development in Higher Education. IGI Global, 2017. 378-406.
Saini, Dinesh Kumar, Lakshmi Sunil Prakash, and Hemant Gaur. "Information Communication Technologies for Research and Academic Development." Proceedings of International Conference on ICT for Sustainable Development. Springer Singapore, 2016.
Lakshmi G Panicker,” Measuring the Usability of Learning Content in a Web Based Learning Management System Course– A Statistical Approach”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, Vol. 4, Issue 9, September 2015.