Digital services for students
Digital services at Sohar University provide students with a vast array of study-related resources and assistance. These services consist of:
- Students have a personal email address with which they can correspond with professors, classmates, and other university personnel.
- Students can use their calendars to keep track of due dates, assignments, and other essential dates.
- Students are able to examine their grades for all courses.
- Students are able to view and download course materials, such as textbooks, lecture notes, and assignments.
- Participating in online discussions allows students to collaborate with their classmates and receive assistance from their professors in SULMS.
- Students have access to the online library resources, including e-books, journals, and databases.
- Students can receive assistance with computing and digital tasks, such as troubleshooting software issues, configuring their computer, and using online tools.
The digital services of Sohar University are designed to be user-friendly and accessible. These services are accessible to students from any location with an internet connection. Sohar University is dedicated to providing its students with the necessary tools for academic success. The digital services and other resources outlined above are merely a few of the ways in which Sohar University assists its students in reaching their full potential.