Did you know?
Visitors can join our campus Wi-Fi guest network on their mobile devices. To join simply follow these steps:
- When on campus, access your mobile device Wi-Fi settings
- Select the SUGuest network
- Open a mobile browser on your device
- When redirected, accept the SU terms and conditions of use
Your guest access will last for 24 hours - enjoy!
Find more about campus Wi-Fi
Student Printing Services
- Sohar University Provide 1000 pages per semester for each MHE Sponsored student.
- Students need to use their on username and password to access photocopier and remember to log off after usage.
- Students can send their print request from any labs inside the campus and they can release any one of the nine student’s Photocopier located in different location.
- With the help of Mobile Printing Student can send their print request from any devices connected to Wi-Fi inside the campus
- Students can check their print account details via Su-website->My Su->Printer Details.
- Students can raise their printing related issues via telephone located at each Photocopier.
- We are providing sample documentation how to use printing solution at each notice board nearby photocopier and in Su-website also
- Students can use 24-Hour photocopier service.
- Student photocopiers are only for students printing purpose Staff access denied.
- Staff can use photocopier in each Faculties/Departments.
- Staff can use their own staff username and password or Five digit code provided by ITS.
- Staff can send their printing jobs from any computer from inside campus and they can release their job any staff photocopier inside the campus.
- At present, there is no limit for staff printer usage, but monitored by the management.
- With the help of mobile printing, they can print from any devices connected to Wi-Fi.
- Staff can raise their printing related issue via IT-helpdesk portal, email or by phone.