About The Conference
The conference aims to provide a platform for teachers, researchers and practitioners in the field to share their research on and experience in transforming and enhancing assessment practices, feedback, learning and teaching. The conference is an opportunity to revive and challenge assumptions and current assessment practices in Higher Education.
- Due Date for Receive Abstracts: 15 June 2022
- Notification of Acceptance: 01 July 2022
- Final Program: 02 March 2023
- Teaching beyond classroom between theory and application
- Technology-enhanced assessment and feedback
- Future design of higher education curricula
- Remote teaching during Covid-19: challenges and recommendations
Conference Duration and Fees
- The conference will be for one day only
- Registration for the conference will be free
Location & Gallery
Sohar University (SU) is the first private university in the Sultanate of Oman. It is keen to make its mark on the higher education landscape in Oman and beyond. For over 20 years, SU has been producing graduates who are contributing to the well-being of society and the economic progress of the nation and the region.
Check our gallery from the previous events