Dean of Postgraduate Centre
Tel: (+968) 26850100 – Ext: 445
Mr. Salim Al Bloshi
Tel: (+968)26850100 - Ext: 203
Office Location: LRC, 3rd Floor, Postgraduate Centre
Sohar University is the place for ambition.Through our best postgraduate programs we nurture,guide and develop ambition,creating individuals ready to innovate, influence and lead. Apply now using the links below
The aim of the Postgraduate Centre is to enhance and sustain a culture of academic and research excellence by providing support to the acquisition of knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary for personal fulfilment and successful careers. It provides the postgraduate students a wide range of supports that are needed to develop their dissertations/projects such as developing research skills, data analysis, communication and leadership skills. Also, the Postgraduate Centre works to support postgraduate students in getting fund for their postgraduate outputs and in getting national and international internships. The following are some of the Postgraduate Centre responsibilities:
- Supervise all matters relevant to the admission, registration, and graduation of postgraduates at Sohar University.
- Provide support for postgraduate students in proposal and dissertations/projects writing and other research skills.
- Develop and maintain clear standards to select Sohar University postgraduates to participate in the delivery of SU undergraduate programs and/or projects.
- Manage dissertations/projects proposal submission, examination and defence.
- Work to provide outstanding learning opportunities by improving the quality of the teaching, learning and research environments.
- Postgraduate Student’s Dissertation Progress Report Form
- Viva Readiness Form
- Student Project/ Dissertation Consent
- Plagiarism Declaration Form
- Article Summary Table
- APA Format–6th Edition
- Change of Research Supervisor Request Form
- Request for Replacement Student Id card
- Student Change of Phone Number
- Submitting a Copy of Student's Dissertation/Project to the Postgraduate Centre
- Copyright transfer agreement